Bet you didn’t think of these uses
Many companies overcharge you and never let on how useful laundry detergent can be. At IMSFUN, we save you money on this product everyone has to buy, and we even will provide you with a convenient pump, to make sure you don’t waste it. but we also give you alternate uses for laundry detergent you may or may not have considered previously. Laundry detergent has so many uses you may have overlooked. Look at our suggestions. Because here at IMSFUN we not only want to save you money, we want to become your one-stop shop for all the liquid laundry detergent and other necessities you need to get the most out of your hard earned dollars.
If you’re ready to start saving now, click on the images below to get your laundry detergent arsenal now
Alternate uses for laundry detergent
- Carpet Stains. For newly stained areas, work both baking soda and powdered detergent into the stain and let it sit for several minutes. Vacuum away the residue. For tough, set-in stains, mix water and 2 tablespoons of liquid laundry detergent together in a spray bottle. Spray the solution onto the stain and let it sit for several minutes. Use a clean cloth to blot the stain and clean it away. Repeat if necessary.
- Hand Soap. Mix equal parts laundry detergent and water into a squirt bottle. Pump a small amount into your hands, wash, and dry. This is especially great to use if you’ve been painting or working in the yard and have some tough stains on your hands.
- Heavy-Duty Washing. For really tough stains, mix two capfuls of liquid laundry detergent with equal parts baking soda and vinegar. Use the solution to pretreat stains by applying it directly to the fabric. Pour the remaining solution into the dispenser on your washing machine and run the load.
- Kitchen and Bathroom Cleaner. Mix 5-7 tablespoons of liquid laundry detergent into a gallon of water. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle. With your newly mixed cleaning solution and a sponge or cloth, begin wiping down surfaces. Just like laundry detergent cuts through grease and grime on your clothes, it will also power through stains and scum on bathroom and kitchen surfaces.
- Mopping Solution. Fill your mop bucket with warm water. Add 1/2 cap of liquid laundry detergent and mix it in. Use the solution to mop away dirt and grime from your hard floor surfaces.
- Upholstery Cleaner. Mix 1/2 cap of liquid laundry detergent in with a gallon of water. Dip a cloth into the solution and begin scrubbing the upholstered surfaces. This is especially effective on microfiber couches.